Friday, December 24, 2010

Holiday Houpla

The Surratt kids are loving the holiday season and with the big day upon us, I figured I should run though the last couple weeks of fun!

Riley got to make gingerbread houses in kindergarten right before the snow came in! What fun!! They used milk cartons and Ri, as always, was very meticulous and her house was beautiful! I got to go in and help the kids out and it was a blast. Ri's classmates are so cute and Mrs. Sullivan is wonderful! This was the second time I've gone into the class room (I was mystery reader before Thanksgiving - we read "The Ugly Pumpkin") and I'm officially, Ms. Riley's Mom. LOL



Santa came driving through the neighborhood Late one night on a fire truck again this year! Kyle is at the age where this experience just may be better than Christmas day itself! He spent 30 minutes running to the front door in anticipation and then was in awe when Santa final drove by! Notice below, the kids are both in "feetie" pjs... this is a requirement lately - feeties or bust!
Again feeties

Here is the monkey in a bucket - often, I just don't ask why:-)
Again this year, we went on our own tacky lights tour with hot chocolate and santa hats!
We also had a Mom's club holiday party - below is 'baby' Ben and Kyle. Can you see how filthy Kyle is? All from a single candy cane - it is amazing!

No comments: